Friday, October 7, 2011

And Away It Goes

     The last two days have been as strange as it gets and I will have a better story about all this craziness over at the other blog , maybe Monday. But for now, I need your utmost attention. This is part of the e-mail I received last night from Sunnybrook.

Dan,
 We had a board meeting this afternoon, and have decided that it is in the best interest of SunnyBrook to cancel this event.
 
So, what this means is quite simple. If you have purchased a ticket for this festival, go back to where you bought it and get a refund. Do not take it anywhere else. Only the place you bought it from can refund your money.
 
     With only 40 some days left, the possibility of moving it to somewhere else is slim to none at this point. I am willing to listen to whatever offers are out there, but it would have to be done pretty damn quick. Please don't flood my inbox or phone with messages today as I got a hell of a lot of work to do with this problem.
I will have more to say later about all this, but I got a lot of undoing to do.
 
Thanks and much beer love

2 comments:

  1. Scummybrook! Just because Frank took a leak there way back when...who cares? Pottstown sucks.

    ReplyDelete